We stayed here at the end of a cruise, around the Hawaiian islands, for 5 nights.
The check in was quick and efficient and we were soon in our room on the 11 floor.
The room was fine, a little old fashioned but it was clean and everything worked. The a/c worked well .
The hotel seemed to have a lot of Japanese visitors arriving and leaving everyday, so there was often a crowd in the lobby, but it wasn;t a problem.
We ate at Vits the on site restaurant several times and it was very good. There is a Whalers store across the road so we got a sandwich, fruit and drink for lunch and ate it in the outer lobby using the Wi-Fi most days.
The pool was poor, a little maintenance and up dating would make a big difference.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maile Sky Court is located on the western end of Waikiki. This 44-story hotel with commanding views of the Pacific Ocean, Koolau Mountains and Waikiki skyline is just 3 blocks to Waikiki Beach and 4 blocks to the Hawaii Convention Center. Conveniently located near shopping, dining and activities, this affordable hotel also features rooms with compact refrigerators, coffeemakers, stove-tops in studios and microwaves in deluxe rooms & suites. With the daily Convenience Fee, guests receive amenities including: Internet access, unlimited movies and playstation 3 games, local and toll-free phone calls, in-room coffee daily, in-room safe, daily newspaper, and Waikiki Shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Maile Sky Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maile Sky Court Hotel Honolulu
- Castle Maile Sky Court Honolulu
- Ohana Maile Sky Court
- Castle Maile Sky Court Hotel
- Maile Sky Court Hawaii/Honolulu