We stayed here for 7 days. And we had flown from NZ so were very tired and jetlagged. They let me and my partner check in when we landed but my best friend had to go and sleep near the pool because they wouldn't let her check in until 3pm!
Only issue we had was a lady at the front desk named Adele. She wasn't very welcoming and when we asked a question she blatantly had no idea and would not find out. Everything else was fine thou and the rest of the front desk staff were great as were the staff at the tour desk.
House keeping literally just made the bed - even with our TV remote under the covers!!
Stay here if your on a budget but otherwise splurge and treat yourself somewhere nicer.
- Also Known As:
- Maile Sky Court Hotel Honolulu
- Maile Sky Court Hotel
- Castle Maile Sky Court Honolulu
- Ohana Maile Sky Court
- Castle Maile Sky Court Hotel
- Maile Sky Court Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maile Sky Court is located on the western end of Waikiki. This 44-story hotel with commanding views of the Pacific Ocean, Koolau Mountains and Waikiki skyline is just 3 blocks to Waikiki Beach and 4 blocks to the Hawaii Convention Center. Conveniently located near shopping, dining and activities, this affordable hotels also features the following FREE amenities: WiFi Internet access in the lobby, compact refrigerator, coffeemaker, stove-top in studios and microwave in deluxe rooms & suites. Additional hotel amenities include a pool, jet spa, sun deck, restaurant, sundry store, hair salon and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Maile Sky Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.