I've been several times at the Hilton Waikiki and always love to return. The location is a little outside the center but everything is in walking distance: shops, restaurants, the beach.
The rooms and bathrooms are small, but modern. Everything is clean.
The executive lounge is not too fancy but the choice they offer is ok.
The pool area is very nice, however it is often windy and there are (because of the winds?) no umbrellas.
Everytime I return to the hotel, I learn that they improved something.
I absolutely like it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Waikiki Beach Hotel, featuring NO resort fee, is located in the heart of Waikiki, is just steps from Waikiki Beach. This property is a blend of modern, understated elegance combined with true Hawaiian character. Hotel is 100% smoke-free and offers valet-only parking as part of its top tier service. Our world-famous restaurant, MAC 24-7 features modern American cooking influenced by fresh local ingredients, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Nightly live music in our lobby bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Waikiki Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Waikiki Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Honolulu
- Prince Kuhio
- Honolulu Hilton
- Radisson Waikiki Prince Kuhio
- Hilton Waikiki Beach Hawaii/Honolulu