The hotel was very nice and the location is only one block away from the beach. The staff were also very friendly
One thing that annoyed me was that you had to pay for wifi unless you went to the foyer. I think that wifi should be free to all guests as it should no longer be considered a luxury. I have stayed in hotels that charge 1/3rd of what the Hilton charge and the provide free wifi, so it seems like a bit of a revenue earner to milk some further cash from patrons.
Also it is possible to have the shower screen glass perfectly clean without soap build up. Maybe the cleaning products need to be adjusted.
However having said that it is still a nice place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Waikiki Beach Hotel, featuring NO resort fee, is located in the heart of Waikiki, is just steps from Waikiki Beach. This property is a blend of modern, understated elegance combined with true Hawaiian character. Hotel is 100% smoke-free and offers valet-only parking as part of its top tier service. Our world-famous restaurant, MAC 24-7 features modern American cooking influenced by fresh local ingredients, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Nightly live music in our lobby bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Waikiki Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Waikiki Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Honolulu
- Prince Kuhio
- Honolulu Hilton
- Radisson Waikiki Prince Kuhio
- Hilton Waikiki Beach Hawaii/Honolulu