Ala Moana 3319 Ali'i Suite

Saved Save
You added Ala Moana 3319 Ali'i Suite to your Saves list.
Honolulu
Rental Home –
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

bearmc239...
West Kelowna, Canada
“Great views, average room, poor maintenance”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013 for a stay in February 2013
people found this review helpful

I am going to recommend that work be done to this unit before someone else rents this condo. In a lot of ways it was fine. There were little things that were poorly maintained. There are 3 tv's. All the remotes needed new batteries. We replaced them ourselves but still couldn't get the main tv to work. We phoned Hawaii 50 to get them to fix it. I got a call from a maintenance firm saying that someone would be coming to fix it. I explained that they would need a new cable. That was the last I heard from anyone. It never got fixed. It was ok for us because we had other tv's to watch and we didn't watch much tv anyways.
We found it cold and couldn't warm the room up even though all the thermostats were turned all the way up. I complained about that. Someone eventually came but by this time we had taped over the cold air ducts in the ceiling. The temperature was fine after that. The maintenance guy took notes but did nothing. We removed the tape before we left. I don't know what the next people are going to do. There is something wrong with the way that the fresh air ducts in the ceiling deliver the air to the room. Dampers need to be adjusted somewhere. Cold air just dumps into the room from these grills irregardless of the A/C settings. It is not a fault with the A/C system, but of the fresh air / relief air grills in the ceiling.
The door stop in the Mast. bedroom just fell off on the floor.
We found small bugs in the fold out couch. Not many but my daughter wouldn't sleep there after finding the 2nd or 3rd bug.
I am mostly disappointed in the way that the room was prepared. The views were great. Nice location. Fast elevators.
In the end we feel that we deserved more for a 250-300.00 per night suite.

5 of 5 stars How easy was key pickup/access to the property? 2 of 5 stars Overall condition of the property
2 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 4 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
4 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 3 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
1 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: The view
Liked least: The room maintenance
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
A FlipKey verified reviewer
alexandra nz
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012 for a stay in August 2012
5 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 4 of 5 stars Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
A FlipKey verified reviewer
San Diego
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful
5 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 5 of 5 stars Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Listed since : Nov 2010
Response Rate: 30 %
Response Time: Within a day
Calendar Updated: 1 day ago
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing