Waikiki Banyan Tower 2 Suite 3309 Waikiki Banyan

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

Naupaka80...
Makawao, Hawaii
“Great Value and Awesome location!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013 for a stay in October 2012
people found this review helpful

After looking months online for somewhere to stay on O'ahu I found Koko resorts and decided to give them a call. I was visiting from Maui for 2 weeks in anticipation of giving birth on Oahu, so I wanted someplace I could afford that would the amenities suitable for my family. Koko resorts did not disappoint! The unit was perfect for us - A kitchen we could utilize, bedroom for my bofriend, my young daughter and myself, FREE parking (good luck finding that in Waikiki) and free WIFI. They also had a pool, and nice little park area for young children. I loved that we could just head up to the room when we arrived and did not have to check in at any office, the only time we went to the Koko resorts office was to pick up an umbrella stroller to use for the day. It was a great place for us for the 2 weeks we stayed there and if we stay on on O'ahu I would love to coordinate our stay with Koko resorts again. Definitely stay at the Waikiki Banyan thru Koko resorts and not the hotel itself!
On a side note if you want to make change you have to go to Koko resorts office in tower 1 and NOT the Front Desk at Waikiki Banyan. Or just buy something from one of the stores.

3 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 4 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: Free parking and heading directly up to your room when you arrive
Liked least: The queen bed was hard and needed more pillows - this coming from a 38 week pregnant woman
Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Interested in this property?
Make Inquiry
Check in
Check out
Guests
Rates have not been provided for this property. Please contact the owner/manager for total price.
Make Inquiry
Manager
Steven Larson (Property Manager Koko Resorts)
Speaks English
Listed since : Aug 2009
Calendar Updated: 104 days ago
Note: Response rate information for this manager is unavailable.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing