“Best Mochi on Earth!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Franklin, Tennessee
“Best Mochi on Earth!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

We had the pleasure of stopping by Bubbie's while we were in Oahu, luckily we did this early in our trip and were able to return multiple times during our stay. I would highly recommend this to anyone thinking of stopping by. We only tried the Mochi however they had many other good looking offerings. After we got back home to the mainland we found out that Whole Foods carries Bubbies and frequently by the frozen versions however we always crave the fresh Bubbies Mochi we enjoyed while on the island. Must go!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Midland, Michigan
“Must try Mochi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

After reading reviews and it on one of top must go, so I decided to check this out. I went on Tuesday late lunch and no customers was there. I ordered 6 different flavor Mochi and oh boy... all 6 of them are really delicious! It ice cream in the soft shell like Yatsuhashi treat from Japan. They have over 12 different Mochi flavor. I bet you won't find this elsewhere!

Waianae, Hawaii
“Excellent place for Mochi Ice Cream”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

I have found this place to be the best for variety and quality of mochi idea cream. I don't find their regular ice cream to be the best in the world. I would rather go to cold stone creamery for scoops and such, but it is hard to beat the the little mochi ice cream squares and all their great flavors. I recommend the mint chocolate and the raspberry while mom and dad get some of the interesting coffee and ice cream concoctions.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Temple, Texas
“Great first!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

I had never tried mochi before and after seeing all the reviews for this place I thought we had to check it out. The ice cream was great and they had a huge variety. Line was out the door and place is very small.

Chicago
“Great Ice Cream - but no restroom!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

I mention the no restroom fact simply because I bring friends and guests here often and their second comment is, "Where is the restroom?"
The ice cream is delicious and why I enjoy treating first time visitors to the island to Bubbies.
Yes , you can get the treat on the mainland, but it always tastes better at the store.

• Visited June 2014