“Ice cream lovers” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Atlanta, Georgia
“Ice cream lovers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

My grand children wanted ice cream for every meal .We were eating ice cream for dessert every night.

Visited October 2012

Newark, California
“Awesome Mochi Ice Cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

All my friends on Oahu recommended this place and they were not wrong. I came here with two other first-timers and we were really fortunate when we arrived because the line was really short. We ordered a few flavors of the mochi ice cream just to see if we would like them, and we loved all of them! We got back in line and ordered a dozen more pieces - I liked the chocolate raspberry, lychee, and haupia flavors, but everything was good. It's a little pricey, but worth every penny. By the time we left at almost 10:00 pm the line was out the door!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Jose, California
“Can't go wrong with mochis & ice cream!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I'm a HUGE fan of mochis, so after reading about Bubbies here on TripAdvisor, we had to pay them a visit! We ordered the green tea, chocolate espresso & chocolate mint mochis, as well as a mocha chip waffle cone. They were all so good! If you're someone who's never had mochi, Bubbies is worth the try. If you don't want mochi, then rest assured that there are other ice cream desserts that will be available to you (ice cream sandwiches, ice cream cakes, shakes, etc.). For those of you who are accustomed to fast service on the mainland, be patient, as this ice cream shop had only one person at the front responsible for taking orders, processing orders & working the cash register. I'm not sure if it's like this everyday, but be prepared. Nonetheless, your patience will be rewarded with whatever sweet treat it is that you decide to order.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Seoul, South Korea
“Worth trying”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

A friend of mine, who attended the University of Hawaii, recommended this place. My wife and I tried it and enjoyed it. It is not easy to find. We used our GPS, and it directed us to an address where we could not even see Bubbies. I went into the convenience store and asked about it. The clerk told us we had to walk between the convenience store and the next building to find Bubbies.
I thought the ice cream was good and the mochi was worth trying. However, the mochi is not my cup of tea. I prefer a more traditional ice cream taste. I would recommend trying this place though. You might like the mochi much more than I.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Edmonton, Canada
“Mochis was okay but the ice cream was better”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I found this place a bit of a drive away from Waikiki. We tried 3 different mochi flavours: strawberry chocolate, green tea and guava. Strawberry chocolate was delicious but the guava was blah, I actually didn't even finish it. My husband went a different route and got the macadamia nut ice cream and wow it was so yummy! They had a wonderful selection for desserts and I would probably come back if traffic wasn't too crazy.

Visited August 2013