We stayed at the Modern while my husband was in Honolulu on business. It was a gorgeous property - meticulously kept - and the rooms were a great size and very comfortable. The staff goes completely above and beyond to ensure you have a great stay. The hotel food, while very pricey, was amazing - everything we tried from breakfast to snacks to drinks to lunch/dinner was fabulous.
The only drawback is it is in a bit of a strange spot in Honolulu - not quite close enough to the true Waikiki area and there aren't a whole lot of nightlife/good restaurants around the hotel.
We did not try the nightclub at the hotel, but it's supposed to be one of the best on the island. We would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- The Modern Honolulu Hotel
- The Modern Honolulu Hotel Honolulu
- The Modern Honolulu Hawaii
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE MODERN HONOLULU introduces cosmopolitan chic for leisure and business pursuits in Hawaii. We deftly combine sexy and sophisticated in everything we do. Every element is original; authentic or custom-designed to enhance your experience. Gourmet pleasures, vibrant nightlife, intimate pool settings, exhilarating spa treatments and all that Oahu has to offer - luxury shopping, beaches, nature - blend to create a feeling of progressive luxury, as refined as it is relaxed. We invite you to make the most of every moment with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tablet Hotels, Venere, Amex, Travelocity, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , BookIt.com, Otel, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Modern Honolulu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.