The Modern feels like a New York hotel plopped on the edge of Waikiki. They create a sophisticated mood in a sea of kitsch. The rooms seem like they belong to a very different hotel. This place excels due to the incredibly well trained staff. This includes the front desk, housekeeping and restaurants. It is a very comfortable place to hang out but don't expect ocean front views. If you have to stay in Waikiki, this is your hideaway.
- Also Known As:
- The Modern Honolulu Hotel Honolulu
- The Modern Honolulu Hotel
- The Modern Honolulu Hawaii
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where innovative design meets barefoot luxury, The Modern Honolulu promises a refreshingly new Hawaii experience. Home to Iron Chef Morimoto’s celebrated new restaurant, Morimoto Waikiki, the hotel’s understated elegance has earned acclaim for exceptional service and high design during its opening year. It’s posh without being pretentious, chic without being overdone, luxurious, yet brilliantly laid back. At The Modern Honolulu, stilettos are welcome…and so are flip-flops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Jetsetter, Venere, Amex, Otel, EasyToBook, Olotels, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your The Modern Honolulu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.