The Modern feels like a New York hotel plopped on the edge of Waikiki. They create a sophisticated mood in a sea of kitsch. The rooms seem like they belong to a very different hotel. This place excels due to the incredibly well trained staff. This includes the front desk, housekeeping and restaurants. It is a very comfortable place to hang out but don't expect ocean front views. If you have to stay in Waikiki, this is your hideaway.
- Also Known As:
- The Modern Honolulu Hotel
- The Modern Honolulu Hotel Honolulu
- The Modern Honolulu Hawaii
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE MODERN HONOLULU introduces cosmopolitan chic for leisure and business pursuits in Hawaii. We deftly combine sexy and sophisticated in everything we do. Every element is original; authentic or custom-designed to enhance your experience. Gourmet pleasures, vibrant nightlife, intimate pool settings, exhilarating spa treatments and all that Oahu has to offer - luxury shopping, beaches, nature - blend to create a feeling of progressive luxury, as refined as it is relaxed. We invite you to make the most of every moment with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, JackRabbit Systems, Orbitz, Tingo, Agoda, Priceline, Tablet Hotels, Venere, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The Modern Honolulu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.