Just as expected, I enjoyed my stay with The Modern over the Christmas/New Year period. A clean, spacious, modern and comfortable hotel located less than a 10 minute walk to Ala Moana mall. We stayed at the Ocean View room but found the Partial Ocean View room to be more suitable.
A special shout out to the Front Desk as they were very accomodating and very friendly.
The highlight of my stay was sitting a table in front of President Obama and the First Lady whilst we had dinner. However, the Secret Service prohibited me from taking any photos so I couldn't show you any of the restaurant as the food was fantastic.
I would recommend this hotel and would stay with them again but at low season where room prices would be lower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE MODERN HONOLULU introduces cosmopolitan chic for leisure and business pursuits in Hawaii. We deftly combine sexy and sophisticated in everything we do. Every element is original; authentic or custom-designed to enhance your experience. Gourmet pleasures, vibrant nightlife, intimate pool settings, exhilarating spa treatments and all that Oahu has to offer - luxury shopping, beaches, nature - blend to create a feeling of progressive luxury, as refined as it is relaxed. We invite you to make the most of every moment with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Amex, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The Modern Honolulu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Modern Honolulu Hotel Honolulu
- The Modern Honolulu Hawaii