We stayed here and at the Hilton Hawaii village resort. Room at the Modern was great and the food and service at the pool side was also fantastic. There's a night club and bar here that's pretty good and its very close to the shopping centre. i'd stay here again. I'm at the Hilton Village resort next door now and the don't do poolside dining which I took for granted!
- Also Known As:
- The Modern Honolulu Hotel
- The Modern Honolulu Hotel Honolulu
- The Modern Honolulu Hawaii
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE MODERN HONOLULU introduces cosmopolitan chic for leisure and business pursuits in Hawaii. We deftly combine sexy and sophisticated in everything we do. Every element is original; authentic or custom-designed to enhance your experience. Gourmet pleasures, vibrant nightlife, intimate pool settings, exhilarating spa treatments and all that Oahu has to offer - luxury shopping, beaches, nature - blend to create a feeling of progressive luxury, as refined as it is relaxed. We invite you to make the most of every moment with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, JackRabbit Systems, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Agoda, Tablet Hotels, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The Modern Honolulu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.