We enjoyed our stay at the Modern Honolulu for 4 nights in September. The rooms, hotel decor and amenities are very nice. The hotel staff is top notch and location is near Ala Moana and to the center of Waikiki. The Charthouse and Red Lobster are close by if you want to grab a quick meal. The adjacent harbor and beaches are adjacent to the Modern.
- Also Known As:
- The Modern Honolulu Hotel
- The Modern Honolulu Hotel Honolulu
- The Modern Honolulu Hawaii
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE MODERN HONOLULU introduces cosmopolitan chic for leisure and business pursuits in Hawaii. We deftly combine sexy and sophisticated in everything we do. Every element is original; authentic or custom-designed to enhance your experience. Gourmet pleasures, vibrant nightlife, intimate pool settings, exhilarating spa treatments and all that Oahu has to offer - luxury shopping, beaches, nature - blend to create a feeling of progressive luxury, as refined as it is relaxed. We invite you to make the most of every moment with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Tablet Hotels, Amex, BookIt.com, EasyToBook, HotelTravel.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Otel, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your The Modern Honolulu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.