Nothing was too much trouble for the staff, front desk people were wonderful. The rooms are attractive and great place to relax. Would love to give this 5 stars but we found it was a young peoples hotel. Pool loungers, room beds and seating are all very low, we coped ok with it, (we were celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary, but if you have any knee or hip problems you probably should go somewhere else. That aside we really enjoyed our stay. Its in a great location, by the marina, about 10 minutes walk from Ala Moana shopping centre and the buses and trolley buses stop around the corner. Several restaurants and cafes, convenience store and MacDonalds are 1 minute from the entrance.
- Also Known As:
- The Modern Honolulu Hotel Honolulu
- The Modern Honolulu Hotel
- The Modern Honolulu Hawaii
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where innovative design meets barefoot luxury, The Modern Honolulu promises a refreshingly new Hawaii experience. Home to Iron Chef Morimoto’s celebrated new restaurant, Morimoto Waikiki, the hotel’s understated elegance has earned acclaim for exceptional service and high design during its opening year. It’s posh without being pretentious, chic without being overdone, luxurious, yet brilliantly laid back. At The Modern Honolulu, stilettos are welcome…and so are flip-flops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Agoda, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Otel, Olotels, EasyToBook, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your The Modern Honolulu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.