“Excellent diving experience, highly recommended!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Honolulu Scuba Company

Honolulu Scuba Company
670 Auahi St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813 (Ala Moana - Kakaako)
808-220-0577
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: We invite you to join us for some of the best scuba diving the hawaiian islands has to offer.We specialize in small,personalized tours for first divers,certified divers and advanced divers. P.A.D.I. Dive Center offering all dive classes
Sydney, Australia
“Excellent diving experience, highly recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

i went for 2 tank shallow dive in the afternoon and had a great time. dive masters Christine and Sam were very friendly and professional. iam a certified diver but inexperienced, our group had 5 people so the ratio was excellent and i felt i was always under supervision. Captain of the boat, i cant remember his name was also very friendly and was always looking help out with the gears so thank you. Pick up was available from the hotel and they drop you off as well, so all i needed to do was book the dive and everything else taken care of, overall an excellent experience 5 stars!

Visited December 2011

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Great company, Great dive!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2011

We came on a cruise ship, called ahead about a week before we arrived. They came to the port, picked us up, fitted us with everything needed for the dive, took us to a couple of great sites then took us back to the port which fitted our tight time schedule at a very reasonable price. The whole time with them was fun, they love what they are doing and it showed. Will dive with them again next time in Honolulu.

Visited December 2011
Queens Village, New York
“Life Changing Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2011

This was a wonderful experience for my first open water dive. I had trained in a course offered at Pearl Harbor some years ago but never had the opportunity to get into the ocean and complete the certification.
I am not the bravest sort you'd find on a dive. Quite the contrary. I'm the guy who hears the soundtrack from "Jaws" when I get near the water. So this dive was not just to check off a "Bucket list" box, it was to deal with a very limiting phobia. Well fear not. I was assigned a great dive instructor, Christine, who assured me that I would have a great time In the water and would not be eaten by anything while on her watch. The whole team on that boat was nothing but supportive, friendly and above all confident.
Christine, however, is fearless. She's the woman who you read about diving in New Guinea or on the Great Barrier Reef or even some obscure cenote in Mexico. Her fearlessness is contagious and I actually found myself eager to get into the water....well more eager than before. Once in the water and getting accustomed to the regulator I felt at home, cruising around the bottom, seemingly weightless. Christine by my side, always checking on the pace of my breathing, my comfort level and making sure that I got to see everything the site had to offer from stingrays, giant and I do mean giant sea turtles (I hope that's PC) and an octopus. Do this dive, use these people to make it one great adventure that will change your life as well. It will remain with you long after your return.
Thanks, Christine
T

Visited November 2011
“Best experience of my life!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2011

The dive we just experienced wad so amazing! The crew on the boat was amazing and very experienced! Our guide Christine was so nice and helpful, and she took great time in making our first diving experience unforgettable! I would recommend this crew to anyone and everyone no matter your diving experience!! Thank you guys very much!!!

“Don't go diving with anyone else on Oahu.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2011

The guys at the shop were incredibly helpful, extremely humorous and lighthearted. It took all the stress out of diving. I had a horrible experience with a company called Dive Oahu, but the guys at Honolulu Scuba restored my confidence in Oahu diving. Don't go with the cheapest shop, because chances are they won't even have a shop, and they'll give you a seat on someone else's boat. The people you talk to at the other shops are lazy and unreliable at best. HSC owns their own boat. They will pick you up from your hotel, and they give a discount if you dive with them for more than one day. Don't go with anyone else.