“good ice cream” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Lappert's Ice Cream, Hilton Hawaiian Village

Lappert's Ice Cream, Hilton Hawaiian Village
2005 Kalia Road, Shop W2, Hilton Hawaiian Village, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815 (Waikiki)
(808) 943-0256
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“good ice cream”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

The ice cream is good here the cones are really good a little pricey 2 1 dip cones with nuts or sprinkles cost about 12 dollars.staff is very pleasant.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Washington
“Yummy Ice Cream”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

We love the choices of Ice Cream! But we don't love the long lines and cramped feeling and lack of places to sit and enjoy,however it is a place we always go back to when we stay in the village or come to watch the fireworks, it really is yummy with a lot of local flavors to choose from.They also have coffee drinks and pastries but haven't tried them yet maybe next time...

Visited August 2013
“eh...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

So I've always wanted to try Lappert's ice cream because of all the yummy looking ads in the magazine and so while staying at the Hilton I finally did. One good thing about them is that they have several different flavors of ice cream that no one else has, but the killer part was it was way to sweet for my taste buds. Don't get me wrong I love sweets, chocolate,s ice cream you name it but for some reason their ice cream was just a little too much for me. I also tried their latte and I have to say there was a weird after taste with the caramel latte and same with my fiance's blended drink too. Not sure why but so to say I still prefer Haagen Dazs over them. Hey at least I got to try it.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Red Bank, New Jersey
“Excellent taste but pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Lappert’s Ice Cream and Yogurt Land are both excellent. Depending on your personal preference I would suggest that you try both and see which one you like better. Most people say Lappert’s is more expensive however Yogurt Land charges by the ounce, and Lappert’s charges by the cone. So the prices are more or less the same when comparing how much ice cream per dollar you are getting. When I bought 3 single scope waffle ice cream cones at Lappert’s it cost $14.50. When I bought 3 cups at YogurtLand more or less the same amount as I bought at Lapperts it cost $18.00. Lappert’s ice cream is definitely a treat to have. If you are not sure which ice cream to have just ask for a sample since they will give you a small taste.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Winnipeg
“After ice-cream here - NOWHERE ELSE SEEMS ANY GOOD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

For 10 days we had Lappert's ice-cream (and I don't even really care for ice-cream). I had the macadamia nut ice-cream sundae with hot fudge sauce and whipped cream. It was unbelievably good. There seemed to be tons of nuts in every single mouthful.
The problem with going to Lapperts is that NOWHERE seems any good any more. You just have to count the days until you go back to The Hilton Hawaiian Village the next time to go to Lapperts. Also the muffins here are excellent ... especially the coconut pineapple ones. Big and moist!

• Visited July 2013