“Don't worry even if you are a beginner!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Reef Pirates offers daily Oahu scuba diving trips and professional PADI scuba certifications. We operate our own dive boat and limit it to 6 divers max plus crew - for a more personalized less crowded dive experience. We have a 100% safety record, and offer complimentary Waikiki hotel transportation with all our dive charters and scuba certification courses. We also offer private charters and multi day packages, as well as the latest equipment from Atomic and Cressi.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Tokyo, Japan
12 attraction reviews
“Don't worry even if you are a beginner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

I don't dive often and I just got my Open Water Certification two years ago. I've dived only three times, but Will, the trip leader, was very kind. I didn't bring any gear, so I rented everything and he did all the set up for me too! That was very nice because I get a little seasick. Although everyone else on my boat trip were advanced divers and I felt a little intimidated, both Will and Dan (? I think that's the name of his name) were professional and assured me it's ok. It was also my first time going under 100ft. I panicked a little, but he made sure it was fine. I would love to be back next time I'm in Hawaii!

Visited March 2014

Quebec City, Canada
“Great Personal Instruction, Excellent Company”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

I just completed my Open Water Dive Course at Reef Pirates and was not disappointed. The diving experience was incredible swimming with the sea turtles and seeing all of the different types of fish. They advertise that they only have 6 divers on the boat at a time and let me stay they do stick to that very well. It makes for a great personal experience and as well amazing instruction. On my course their were only two of us. The small number allowed our instructor, Will to do a great job in answering any questions we might have had and helping us personally with all of our under water skills. They make you feel safe and relaxed, in an atmosphere that may not be so relaxing to the first time diver. I would recommend this company to any one very safe and knowledgeable. In fact I'm planing on doing my first dive after the course with the company later this week.

Visited March 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
9 attraction reviews
“Great Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

I had a great time in 6 dives over 3 days. Pickup was prompt from the hotel and the crew were all very friendly--without seeming to have to try. They were knowledgable and professional--especially on the dive I forgot to put back on my weight belt--thanks Pete. Dive sites were great and the price was perfect. I will dive with them every time I am in Oahu (annual trips!!).

Europe
“Great diving and great fun !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

I've booked a 7 day diving package with them based on TripAdvisor reviews and I was very happy with the choice. Definitely recommend you go with the Reef Pirates if diving in Oahu. People are extremely professional, nice and enjoy the dives as much as you do, making this an amazing experience. Additionally, they do offer a complimentary shuttle service from / to Waikiki hotels which was very convenient for me.

Centennial, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
“Such a blast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

I chose to go through Reef Pirates for my diving in Oahu based on all of the reviews I read, and I'm so glad I did! Sean, Orvil and Dan were very laid back guys while at the same time being very safety conscious, and will only take up to six people out at a time. I went as a solo diver to do my specialties in Boat and Fish ID, and between the personal attention with the small group and how well the guys new the locations we dove I was very impressed. I was so happy to dive with these guys- I only wish I had time to do more! I will definitely dive with them the next time I'm in Oahu :)