“Excellent Diving and Great Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 281 activities in Honolulu
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Reef Pirates offers daily Oahu scuba diving trips and professional PADI scuba certifications. We operate our own dive boat and limit it to 6 divers max plus crew - for a more personalized less crowded dive experience. We have a 100% safety record, and offer complimentary Waikiki hotel transportation with all our dive charters and scuba certification courses. We also offer private charters and multi day packages, as well as the latest equipment from Aqualung and Apeks.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Toronto, Canada
6 attraction reviews
“Excellent Diving and Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Reef Pirates' slogan is that they have six divers or less on the boat. The difference that this makes is immediately evident. Their personal service was very much appreciated. They were responsible, on-time, and showed us what to look for underwater. I would absolutely dive with them again.

“Great dive company”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Was very impressed with the crew, the equipment and the size of my group. There were just 4 of us plus the instructor. Saw turtles and a lot of fish. I've been diving all over the world and while this may not be my favorite waters it was a really great company. Enjoyed the wreck dives!!!

Loma Linda, California
6 attraction reviews
“Soooo great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

I read all the reviews before I booked with Pirates, and I'm so glad I did. This was my very first scuba experience, and I was nervous, but I didn't need to be. These guys are 100% professional. So nice, so courteous, so patient. They made sure we were completely comfortable with the basic skills before we started exploring. My instructor was thorough, and had a very calming voice and presence that gave all of us a lot of confidence. I had the best time.
I cannot imagine having gone on some of the other tours I saw; they just all seemed overcrowded and loud and disorganized. Thanks again, Pirates.

Visited April 2013
Westminster, Colorado
“Low Key but Top Notch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

If you want good diving with a personal feel Reef Pirates is for you. Small boat with a friendly and professional crew. Small dive groups so no waiting around for 20 people. Great for divers who want to get out and dive, not for the wine and cheese crowd. Will definitely be back again if in Oahu.

Visited June 2013
“Best dive shop Honolulu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

Did eight dives with instructor Will Maute and all were excellent.

i highly recommend reef pirates because the maximum divers per dive is six. They have their own boat! Their boat captains dan and kathleen are pros and personable too.

You don't want to go with another dive shop that charters with thirty other divers. Too crowded.

Sean, the owner is flexible and met my diving needs. Ill be back.
Looking forward to all day trip.