“Sunset catamaran!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Waikiki Rigger

Waikiki Rigger
2161 Kalia Road, Between the Waikiki Shore and the Halekulani Hotel, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815 (Formerly Outrigger Catamaran) (Waikiki)
(808) 922-2210
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Sunset catamaran!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

My husband and I went on the Sunset Catamaran in Waikiki. We lucked out and had one of the most gorgeous sunsets on our trip during this adventure. We decided to go last minute during a walk on the beach and glad that we did. The staff was great and played good music. It was fun and romantic! Great deal, too.

Visited November 2011

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Best day in Oahu!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I went on the morning aquatic cruise and the Sunset cruise. Both were awesome. The crew were so fun and friendly. Great experience.

Visited September 2012
Silsbee, Texas, United States
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Catamaran Ride”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

Best deal on Wiekiki Beach, just outside the Outrigger Hotel and Duke's Barefoot Bar ... An hour long ride and open bar for $25 per person. The water is a beautiful blue and we saw dolphins swimming near the boat.... The drinks and music were great! Well worth $25.00

Visited September 2012
Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great tour. DO IT!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

We departed from Waikiki beach at 11AM from memory, the friendly captain and lifeguard were as easy going as the girl who booked us into the tour the day before. Once on the water they gave us a safety briefing and explained what to expect from the next few hours. Snorkelling around with sea turtles, a cruise around the bay with a cocktail and back to shore - awesome! The snorkelling in the crystal clear warm water was great with plenty of sea life as promised. The cruise that followed seemed to pass in no time, one warning, take your sunscreen! The only time I vaguely got any redness (a rarity for me) during our stay was on that boat - must of been the glare off the water. Anyway a well run and inexpensive tour which we highly recommend.

Visited August 2012
Redmond, Oregon, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Na Hoku II "booze cruise" $30 all you can drink in 90 minutes...and you get a boat ride”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

Nice boat, nice ride, good drinks, EXCELLENT price!
4 stars instead of five because it was a little hard to find the phone number and the location and the crew was good, but to be GREAT, I think they could have done a little more. Maybe that's just me, I was expecting a little craziness, but maybe everyone else on board appreciated the nice, quiet sail. (I was told that two days before the boat was full of naked people!)

I would give 4.5 stars if I could!

Find the boat on Waikiki just East of The Outrigger/Duke's Bar.

Visited August 2012