“Great tour. DO IT!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Waikiki Rigger

Waikiki Rigger
2161 Kalia Road, Between the Waikiki Shore and the Halekulani Hotel, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815 (Formerly Outrigger Catamaran) (Waikiki)
(808) 922-2210
Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Great tour. DO IT!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

We departed from Waikiki beach at 11AM from memory, the friendly captain and lifeguard were as easy going as the girl who booked us into the tour the day before. Once on the water they gave us a safety briefing and explained what to expect from the next few hours. Snorkelling around with sea turtles, a cruise around the bay with a cocktail and back to shore - awesome! The snorkelling in the crystal clear warm water was great with plenty of sea life as promised. The cruise that followed seemed to pass in no time, one warning, take your sunscreen! The only time I vaguely got any redness (a rarity for me) during our stay was on that boat - must of been the glare off the water. Anyway a well run and inexpensive tour which we highly recommend.

Redmond, Oregon, United States
6 attraction reviews
“Na Hoku II "booze cruise" $30 all you can drink in 90 minutes...and you get a boat ride”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

Nice boat, nice ride, good drinks, EXCELLENT price!
4 stars instead of five because it was a little hard to find the phone number and the location and the crew was good, but to be GREAT, I think they could have done a little more. Maybe that's just me, I was expecting a little craziness, but maybe everyone else on board appreciated the nice, quiet sail. (I was told that two days before the boat was full of naked people!)

I would give 4.5 stars if I could!

Find the boat on Waikiki just East of The Outrigger/Duke's Bar.

Toronto, Canada
“90 minute sailing - nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Went on the 90 minute sailing. The highlight of the ride was seeing a sea turtle and a jellyfish. The rest was just a lot of water splashing on you...that's about it. We got a Livingsocial deal and thank goodness we did because I would not pay full price for this tour that did nothing. It was truly just sail in the middle of the ocean and back.

Douglasville, Georgia
18 attraction reviews
“Must do experience in Waikiki”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

Not sure if this is the same place as the catarmaran called Na Hoku that we caught at Duke's but it definitely is a must do experience. The ride is smooth but thrilling, the views of Diamond Head and all the water activity from outrigger canoes, to surfers, to sailers, fill the horizon and catching a sunset is a wonder in this magical place.

Visited July 2012
Potomac Falls, Virginia
20 attraction reviews
“Poor Sunset Cruise”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

Beware. After reading the reviews on tripadvisor I thought this was the correct pick. I was wrong.

This is one of the worst "sunset" cruises I have ever been on. The crew had no personality and was more concerned with serving the drinks than poiinting out the sights on land and interacting with the guests.

To top it off the music was from the 70's and 80"s. One would think the to get the right mood it would be Hawaiin music........................................

After going on a different snorkeling cruise I would recommend paying more and going with Port Waikiki from the Hilton, better boat, better crew and better music.

If you want to drink and a view, save your money and go to Hula grill. You will come out cheaper and have a better time.

Visited July 2012