You added Trump International Hotel Waikiki Beach Walk to your Saves list
Ranked #1 of 82 Hotels in Honolulu
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Whoa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

What a great stay! We were taken care of sooooo well by staying at Beach Walk infront of Trump Towers. Look for Melvino when you're there because he will make sure you are taken care of! We are from Vegas and we know what great service is like, and I'll tell you one thing, no one on the island will treat you as good as Melvino does!

• Stayed March 2014
Alyssa H, Public Relations Manager at Trump International Hotel Waikiki Beach Walk, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Aloha Ami_Bayani. Thank you for sharing your review about your recent stay. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed great service and felt so well taken care of. We hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (390)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Sydney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

The Trump really is amazing as all the reviews have stated. I really do my research and prior to our trip I was pretty prepared for our stay at the Trump but even as we walked into our ocean view deluxe suite I was still blown away by what I saw. The view on the Saratoga side was simply AMAZING! Our family of 4 stayed for 10 nights and it was nothing short of excellent. The rooms are made up twice daily and everyone we came across was so friendly. A big shout out to Dean and Julia who were so lovely! And yes the beach bags were so handy to have everyday. We spent a lot of time at the pool and whilst it is a little on the small side, it was perfect for our 2 & 4 year old. We didn't dine in any of the restaurants but I did have the award winning mai tai and it was very, very good! We feel spoilt now and will definitely stay at the Trump again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the Saratoga side for unobstructed ocean views
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Aloha travelbuggalugs. Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your comments about our hotel. We are honored to learn that you consider us to be the best and that we exceeded your expectations even after you'd researched and read reviews. Julia, Dean, and the rest of our associates are very appreciative of your kind words for the great customer service you received. We are delighted that we could make your family's Hawaiian vacation special with a beautiful view from your suite, the pool, and beach bags, too. We are so happy that you will definitely stay with us again and look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future!
Jackson, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

My husband and I celebrated our 30th Anniversary at the Trump the week of November 6-12, 2013. We had a wonderful time, all of the reviews about the Trump were true. The customer service was outstanding; Dean the Valet Captain and Dorilyn from Attache were especially helpful. My husband and I renewed our vows on the beach while in Oahu and Dorilyn helped me with the flowers and suggested the beach to use for our ceremony. The day of the ceremony the staff was congratulating us on our Anniversary, there were even chocolate covered strawberries in our room when we returned from the ceremony. I forgot to mention that when we got to our room there was a card congratulating us on our Anniversary and an offer of a complimentary bottle of wine and what can I say about those awesome cookies. I ended up going to the Honolulu Cookie Company three times while I was there. I cannot say enough good things about the Trump, my husband said that we will definetly be coming back to the Trump.

Sabrina Vance

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Alyssa H, Public Relations Manager at Trump International Hotel Waikiki Beach Walk, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Aloha Breener52. Thank you for choosing to celebrate your 30th Anniversary at our hotel and taking the time to share your review. We are delighted that you had a wonderful time and that the customer service you received from our staff made your experience even more special. We are truly honored by your compliments and are so happy to learn that you will definitely be coming back to visit us again in the future!
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

We arrived after 17 hours of travel to a wonderful staff and what felt like personal service (even though I am sure they greet everyone this way). We were given a room upgrade and the best customer service I have ever experienced for the entire week. It started before we arrived with a questionaire about what we expected.

The daily loan of a beach bag with fruit and water, the stocked refrigerator, the spa quality amenities in the room and the friendly people all add up to a 5 star experience. If you go to Waikiki you really need to live a like a Trump and try this hotel.

Room Tip: Spend the extra for the full ocean view. Breakfast on your own private balcony is a great way to st...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Alyssa H, Public Relations Manager at Trump International Hotel Waikiki Beach Walk, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Aloha Tennessee T. Thank you for your review and recommending our hotel to other guests. Our staff is so appreciative of you acknowledging their customer service as the best you have ever received, and we are delighted that we could make your experience personalized and memorable. We are also glad to hear that you enjoyed the amenities of your room and our beach bags. We hope your travels bring you back to Waikiki and we can welcome you to the hotel again in the future.
Los Angeles
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

My wife and I had yet another satisfying stay at a Trump hotel. The staff at the Trump Waikiki was outstanding; polite, respectful (Mr. Trump you could learn learn something from them about how to treat people, especially those who are not in your socioeconomic class) and ready to help. The room was immaculate and the views from our 22nd floor room was amazing. The only minor negative is the small and oppressive pool area. It is literally overshadowed due to its proximity to the huge hotel across the street and you had to walk through the Trump reception area to get there. I checked out the pool area, and although I usually love spending some vacation time soaking and relaxing in a hot tub, this was not a pool area I could enjoy.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Aloha SubPsyche. Thank you for sharing your review about your recent stay with us. We are pleased to hear that you received outstanding customer service and that you enjoyed your room and view. We are very sorry that the pool did not meet your expectations and sincerely apologize for any inconveniences you experienced. We appreciate and value your feedback. Thank you.
Calgary, Alberta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

We went to Oahu for my wife's birthday. I was a little reluctant to stay at a Trump hotel (it was my first time) as I don't like the Donald's abrasive personality and arrogant nature. That said, I was blown away by the hotel, the view, and the service. We got upgraded to an ocean view suite and, the staff had sent chocolates up to our room on my wife's birthday. This hotel was first class all the way except for one point ...
Here's what I liked about the hotel:
+ the service was second to none
+ the pool, spa and amenities were amazing
+ I liked the fact that our suite had a little kitchenette so we didn't had to eat out three meals a day
Here's what I didn't like:
- The wifi was EXTREMELY slow. At times, I couldn't connect or I would get dropped off. I'm in a business where I need to access my e-mails and cloud storage files at all times (yes, even on vacation). I've stayed at two-star motels that had faster wifi. In fact, I would've given this hotel five stars if it weren't for this frustrating issue.

Room Tip: Tip: get an ocean view room. You will not regret it!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Alyssa H, Public Relations Manager at Trump International Hotel Waikiki Beach Walk, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Aloha AHK403. Thank you for sharing your comments about our hotel. We are delighted to hear that you were blown away by our excellent customer service and that you enjoyed your room, pool, and spa. We are sorry to learn that the WiFi connection did not meet your expectations, and we appreciate your feedback about this topic. We truly value and pay attention to the feedback we receive from our guests, and in the case of the WiFi speed it prompted us to improve the complimentary WiFi service throughout the hotel. Since your stay in June of 2013, we have upgraded our WiFi system and guests now enjoy a significantly faster connection. We hope your travels bring you to Oahu again and we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

We just returned from a 4 night stay at the Trump and had a wonderful experience. From the moment we arrived through to checkout every employee we encountered was pleasant and helpful. The lounge at Lobby level truly does make the best mai tai in the world as they claim. Their happy hour is great and the bartenders are friendly and go out of the way to make you feel welcome. One night we came back just before they closed and my wife asked for a hot chocolate. I doubt that comes up often in Honolulu but the barman went out of his way to make her a great one with whipped cream and all. Many places would have just said- no we don't have that on the menu.
We used the spa one day during our stay and here as well the customer service was exemplary.
Our room was a small apartment with a nice living room , full kitchen and 2 balconies from which we could see the fireworks at the nearby Hilton on Friday and watch the sunsets each night. Everything in the room was clean and in good working order.
The Breakfast buffet is a bit expensive but that's par for Hawaii and the food and service there were equally first rate.
The valet parking guys also deserve mention because they were always quick and efficient whenever we needed to get our car and greeted us warmly whenever we returned.
The hotel is a short walk through a pathway across the street to the beach. It is also a short walk in the opposite direction to the main shopping avenue in Waikiki.
Honestly I can't imagine a better place to stay in busy Waikiki. Can't wait to return !

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Aloha bccrab. Thank you for sharing your detailed review of your recent stay with us. Your recognition of the excellent customer service you received from all areas of the hotel is greatly appreciated by our staff; we are so happy that we could help make your vacation special! It is wonderful to learn that you got to enjoy both our World's Best Mai Tai and a custom made hot chocolate from Wai'olu, and that you also had a great experience at In-Yo Cafe for breakfast. We are delighted that you loved your suite and the sunset view. We can't wait to welcome you back to the hotel in the future. Mahalo!

Been to Trump International Hotel Waikiki Beach Walk? Share your experiences!