We stayed here only one night, as we rented a home on the beach for a week. We had a 2 bedroom/2bth presidential with full kitchen & laundry. Wow! We were pleasantly surprised at how gorgeous it was! Very tastefully decorated & tons of room! Upscale furnishings, comfy beds & the master bath was huge. Nice ocean/city views from living/kitchen/bedroom areas. We were somewhat disappointed that the spare room had a king bed; would've rather had two twins for teens. Staff was very friendly & helpful. There is a valet charge of $30 a day (yikes) but parking in Waikiki is awful so I guess that's why. Location wasn't the best, but we walked downtown in no time & the beach didn't seem that far. I would definitely stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- Royal Garden Waikiki Honolulu
- Royal Garden Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Royal Garden Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Garden at Waikiki offers hotel rooms with a variety of views; and one- and two-bedroom suites featuring large bedrooms with plenty of closets and storage space, spacious living areas, Italian marble bathrooms with separate shower and bathtub, and private lanais and balconies. Royal Garden at Waikiki is an ideal choice for a romantic getaway or extended family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Royal Garden Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.