Royal Garden is a Wyndham Timeshare, however it really is a hotel without the timeshare amenities. The rooms are well appointed (recently refurbished) with comfortable beds. They all have a microwave and a small refrigerator. Bathrooms are small but OK. The location is on the canal side of Waikiki and about a twenty minute walk to the beach. If touring and sightseeing is your goal the Royal Garden is fine. If you are looking for the beach scene you will be sadly disappointed. The doormen are wonderful as are the Expedia girls. Vits, on the corner, is a great place for breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner. Good prices and food. Ask for Wendy at breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Garden at Waikiki offers hotel rooms with a variety of views; and one- and two-bedroom suites featuring large bedrooms with plenty of closets and storage space, spacious living areas, Italian marble bathrooms with separate shower and bathtub, and private lanais and balconies. Royal Garden at Waikiki is an ideal choice for a romantic getaway or extended family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TravelClick, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Royal Garden Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Garden Waikiki Honolulu
- Royal Garden Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Royal Garden Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu