We stayed here for two nights at the end of our 3 week trip to the islands. I was able to get a discount price on the room thru another website and was very satisfied with our stay. The rooms were fairly spacious, very clean and had a great balcony on which to sit and have a glass of wine at the end of a long day. The small kitchenette was a plus. I always try to reserve rooms with a small refrigerator. I cannot say enough good things about the staff. Every single one of the that we had any dealings with at all were unfailing friendly, helpful & knowledgable. This friendliness extends to the valet that handled our car to the front desk to the concierge desk. We booked both a Pearl Harbor tour and a submarine tour with their excellent help. I would definitely stay at this hotel again - especially if I can get another discounted rate!
- Also Known As:
- Royal Garden Waikiki Honolulu
- Royal Garden Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Royal Garden Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Garden at Waikiki offers hotel rooms with a variety of views; and one- and two-bedroom suites featuring large bedrooms with plenty of closets and storage space, spacious living areas, Italian marble bathrooms with separate shower and bathtub, and private lanais and balconies. Royal Garden at Waikiki is an ideal choice for a romantic getaway or extended family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Royal Garden Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.