I should start by saying that Aaron at the front desk was so nice. He has a lot of energy and is ready to help any way he can. We stayed in 1512 it was a corner unit with a pretty good view. We had a view of the mountains to the right and if you looked between a couple of buildings you could see Waikiki beach. There is not a lot of drawer space, so keep that in mind. I left some things in my suitcase so they needed to be ironed. The iron leaked all over, I called the desk and they had housekeeping bring me a new one in about 5 minutes. They do not have a hot tub at this location which I was a little disappointed about after an 8 hour flight. All in all it was a nice hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Garden Waikiki Honolulu
- Royal Garden Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Royal Garden Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Garden at Waikiki offers hotel rooms with a variety of views; and one- and two-bedroom suites featuring large bedrooms with plenty of closets and storage space, spacious living areas, Italian marble bathrooms with separate shower and bathtub, and private lanais and balconies. Royal Garden at Waikiki is an ideal choice for a romantic getaway or extended family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Royal Garden Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.