We really liked the location of this resort. It is away from the crowd yet only a few minutes walk to all the shops and restaurants. The $25 parking fee seems high for the area. We had a studio which is adequate for our travel needs. The free Wi-fi is nice. There is also a media room with three PCs. We printed our boarding passes before we checked out. I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Garden at Waikiki offers hotel rooms with a variety of views; and one- and two-bedroom suites featuring large bedrooms with plenty of closets and storage space, spacious living areas, Italian marble bathrooms with separate shower and bathtub, and private lanais and balconies. Royal Garden at Waikiki is an ideal choice for a romantic getaway or extended family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Royal Garden Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Garden Waikiki Honolulu
- Royal Garden Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Royal Garden Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu