“Hidden Noms at a great price” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #656 of 1,789 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Hidden Noms at a great price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

This place is worth a visit...or 3 in my case. My hotel was across from Waikiki Beach and this place was right around the corner. I would never have tried it had there not been a guy handing out flyers. It's in a corner space down a few stairs but once you find it, you'll find huge portions of freshly made fare. I had the acai bowl for breakfast and theirs is the best I had during my week there (and the cheapest). Too much to finish on my own but plenty to share with a friend. My first time having loco moco was here and again, more food than I could finish but with brown rice and their savory gravy, I really tried to polish this off. The counter guys were really helpful and accommodating. The place seems popular with locals so it was a treat to hang out here during my stay.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Colorado
“So GOOD!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Its a small little hidden restaurant with AWESOME food! Best Loco Moco we have ever had and their omelet was delicious! The service was great, so friendly! Good prices too! We both ate and had drinks for under $25, wished we would have gone back before we left!

Visited June 2013
Watersmeet, Michigan
“Great Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

The steak meal was 2 scoops of rice (I selected brown) with thin strips of beef over the top, lettuce salad, and "free" soda. Very hard to find a parking place, so I hopped out and my husband went around the block a few times.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“Bang for your Buck”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

$10 for steak fried rice and salad, food is great, I doubt there is better value, decent food in waikiki

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Concord, North Carolina
“Great value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

I had a 16 oz. ribeye steak with two scoops of rice and a salad for $11.95. The steak was cooked perfectly and the restaurant was off the beaten path, so it was quiet except for the locals.

Visited January 2013