“Interesting take on pizza...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of ZPizza

ZPizza
1200 Ala Moana Blvd., Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96814 (Ala Moana - Kakaako)
808-596-0066
Cuisines: Italian
Neighborhood: Ala Moana - Kakaako
Neighborhood: Ala Moana - Kakaako
Hawaii
“Interesting take on pizza...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2009

I decided to try this place because I read that the use all organic ingredients, and I was very pleased. The first couple of times I went in I just ordered a couple slices (I believe 2 slices and a drink is about $7). My favourite was the Napoli, and I also enjoyed the Mexican and the Santa Fe. This place is perfect for slices.

My complaint is that their full pizzas are pretty expensive. I was not a fan of the whole wheat crust (the original crust is great though). Also, the do not deliver to Waikiki unless the order is over $50, which is a bit of a pain since it is probably only 2 miles from where I live.

Overall, I highly recommend this place if you are in the Ward area and want to get some slices. As for ordering a full pizza/delivery there is probably cheaper places to order from.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere