Once again, we had the best time ever in Honolulu. I highly recommend the Waikiki Banyan. Close to the beach, 1.5 blk walk, close to Burger King, McDonalds, shopping, Food Pantry Grocery store. We stayed on the 36th floor with a breath taking view of the ocean, Diamond Head and the city! We were celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary and they provided us with a box of chocolates and a bottle of champagne along with a personalized card from the manager! Great for visitors of all ages...The staff is wonderful!!!!! We always recommend it and will continue to! We had clean towels every day and they clearly post clean bed linens every 3rd day, but you could easily request it if you wanted it more often. They have a barbq area, very very clean, great pool with lots of chairs for everyone! Can't wait to go again! **Expedia rep at the front desk, very easy to book any kind of tour you want and they are very experienced**
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1 bedroom 1 bath condos at the Waikiki Banyan. Each unit sleeps 5. All units have been beautifully refurbished and offer high quality furnishings as well as high thread count sheets and ultra soft bath towels for your comfort. All units have ocean views and come with free parking...free internet access as well as beach chairs, beach towels, beach umbrellas, boogie boards and sand toys. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Waikiki Banyan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Banyan Hotel Honolulu
- Waikiki Banyan Hawaii/Honolulu