I have visited Waikiki several times and stayed at the major hotels.... My stay at the Cabana was the most restful and relaxed visit ever. The reviews list here prompted me to check the place out. I spent 12 days in Waikiki on business and found the Cabana to be my “home away from home". The location was perfect. The property is gated and secure. There are several places to eat, get coffee and a local grocery store (The Food Pantry) within walking distance. The suite was clean and well appointed with a full kitchen and separate bedroom. Public transportation was within ½ a block. The staff was friendly and courteous.
I would stay here again and recommend it to anyone that is interested in affordable, quality accommodations.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your The Cabana at Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cabana At Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Cabana At Waikiki Honolulu
- Cabana At Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- The Cabana At Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu