TripAdvisor folks steered me to this place, and once again you have not let me down!
The Cabanas are:
- Close to the beach, but not near the craziness down by the mega-hotels and international marketplace. You can walk to tons of shopping, restaurants, parks, tennis courts - you name it!
- Perfect for independent travelers
The Cabanas are not:
- A place where the concierge takes care of everything
- A pool scene
- A bar scene
For my husband and me, it was perfect. The price point can't be beat. The suite is large, nicely decorated, and I loved the small touches like iPod dock and nice soaps/shampoos. The staff is terrific - helped with delivery of our luggage (which didn't make it on our flight), got us beach mats and a hair dryer, and really seemed happy to help.
- Also Known As:
- The Cabana At Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- The Cabana At Waikiki Hotel
- Cabana At Waikiki Honolulu
- Cabana At Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- The Cabana At Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your The Cabana at Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.