TripAdvisor folks steered me to this place, and once again you have not let me down!
The Cabanas are:
- Close to the beach, but not near the craziness down by the mega-hotels and international marketplace. You can walk to tons of shopping, restaurants, parks, tennis courts - you name it!
- Perfect for independent travelers
The Cabanas are not:
- A place where the concierge takes care of everything
- A pool scene
- A bar scene
For my husband and me, it was perfect. The price point can't be beat. The suite is large, nicely decorated, and I loved the small touches like iPod dock and nice soaps/shampoos. The staff is terrific - helped with delivery of our luggage (which didn't make it on our flight), got us beach mats and a hair dryer, and really seemed happy to help.
- Also Known As:
- The Cabana At Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Cabana At Waikiki Honolulu
- Cabana At Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- The Cabana At Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu