Things could not have been nicer. Miho the Manager was terrific as was our housekeeper Janet- Mahalo! I found my vintage Hawaiian Shirt Janet!!
Crystal the weekend gal was also very helpful and friendly. Our room had been upgraded upon arrival.Nice island decor with interesting artwork.
Full kitchen, King Bed, roomy bath, closet space and Internet.
Located on a one-way street, the Cabana was secluded and private.
The Cabana is close to the beach, shops, restaurants, Kanapoli Park, Diamond Head, Honolulu Zoo and the Ali Wai- which by the way is a great spot for a morning walk. Everything was perfect. The Cabana was totally neat and clean.
Quaint, familiar & friendly.
We have stayed at large hotels and condominiums the many times we have travelled to Honolulu, Hawaii but this small beauty- The Cabana, beat them all!
We came to celebrate our 25th Anniversary- a special celebration at a special place!
Rob & Tom
Orillia, Ontario Canada
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your The Cabana at Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cabana At Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Cabana At Waikiki Honolulu
- Cabana At Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- The Cabana At Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu