Great location. Just a short walk to Waikiki beach and Honolulu Zoo and the ABC store around the corner. Super affordable. Cheaper than most of the hotels on Waikiki. We stayed at #202. I love the decor of the room. The room was clean. There was enough towels and toilet paper for the 5 nights that we stayed. There was also beach towels, boogie boards, beach chairs, and coolers to use for free so that was a perk. There were two TVs (one in the living room and one in the bed room). There is no pool at this property but seriously who comes to Hawaii to watch TV and use the pool? The ocean is right there! My only problem was that it can be a little noisy in the morning and at night but it's Waikiki so it was expected. We also rented the parking stall for our rental car. It was $15 per day. Please note that a minimum 3 night rental of the parking stall is required. Booking the condo was extremely easy with Alii Beach Rentals and the people were friendly and helpful. Overall great experience and I would definitely consider renting again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your The Cabana at Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cabana At Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Cabana At Waikiki Honolulu
- Cabana At Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- The Cabana At Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu