location is very unique. very close to the park ,Queens Beach, Hula's. But not the greatest for grocery shopping. no pool. basic at best. small bathroom. no tub. small balcony. pretty good for bus & trolley stops-but again-all of them are. the property is old. no elevator. lots of street noise. its really an alley,but same thing. we viewed the waikiki banyan, just one block away on Kuhio, and it was much newer, nicer, bigger, for the same amount of money per nite. the unit that we rented was managed by Aili Beach Rentals. which I think is a very good company. we had a couple of issues, and they resolved it promptly. the most central location , in my opinion, would be anything right around Kuhio & Lewers. thats a nice area. the further back from the beach, the less expensive it gets. we stayed in # 301.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your The Cabana at Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cabana At Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Cabana At Waikiki Honolulu
- Cabana At Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- The Cabana At Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu