I had a great stay at the Cabana, it's a cute place. It's a small four story building so don't expect views out of your lanai but no worries, Kuhio Beach Park is only a short walk away (about a block and a half). The location is great and is within walking distance of the beach, shopping, and food. There's also an ABC store right around the corner :) It isn't too noisy either, there was only a bit of noise in the morning due to some construction and on the weekend at night.
Our unit (301) looks to be recently renovated or really well taken care of. The decor and furniture have a tropical, island feel to it, clean and well maintained. It had a full kitchen, living space with a trundle bed (two twins), one bathroom, and a king sized bed with a sliding divider that separates the bedroom and living/kitchen space. The kitchen wasn't as well equipped as I thought, there were very few pots/pans, no knives (only butter ones), and a dish rack would have been nice. The bathroom is a tad small with a really, really slow running sink and shower only but it had a neat large, rain-like shower head. The place also has a wifi and a flat screen TV but who comes to Hawai'i to watch TV and surf the net?!? Heh, go surf some waves ;)
My only annoyance was the towel rules which were not to use them as rags, wipe off makeup, dye your hair, or cause any damage OR be charged. They already looked like rags when I checked in! I hope I won't get charged…I also did not see the beach towels they mentioned in amenities, good thing I brought my own!
Overall the condo was a great price and beside some smalls little things and rules I had a great stay and would rent again if I can save up for another trip!
- Also Known As:
- The Cabana At Waikiki Hotel
- The Cabana At Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Cabana At Waikiki Honolulu
- Cabana At Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- The Cabana At Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your The Cabana at Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.