My husband and I stayed 1bed room, 27th floor at the Grand Waikikian Suite for 9 Days.
Balcony is very big and we can see Diamond Heads (City View) and little bit ocean. We stayed Kalia, Lagoon, Grand Waikikian before. The Room is spacious, Huge bath tub (it really huge), full kitchen and huge fridge also Wi-fi free!. We cooked every day. We normally bad experience with receptionist but they are good this time.
Walking distance to Ala Moana Centre, Waikiki, so it really convenience and good area.
We always come back this resort once a year but only negative part for this time follows
• when we arrived normally we get greeting (Ley etc) from staff but we didn’t get anything,
• Swimming pool is always packed especially, there has sign “Children under 5 is not permitted” at the Spa but many kids who is under 5 is stayed at Spa. Even staff doesn’t say anything. I wish they have Adult only pool and Spa like King’s land at Big Island.
• We ordered Nachos at the Hau Tree Bar, it was terrible not eatable…
• We had cleaning service in midweek but they didn’t stock anything (tissue paper, toilet paper, Rubbish bag) so we called them and looks like they came outside of door and took our rubbish but didn’t leave stuff which we requested
We just walked in to Harbour pub where located next Ilikai Hotel and front of Harbour. We went Happy hours and Beer is $1.5, food and service is excellent.
In addition, I hope Owners Lounge at 8th floor can open from 7pm to 9 or 10pm every day, because we are unable to print out boarding pass (we couldn’t print out domestic flight in Australia)
- Also Known As:
- Grand Waikikian Suites By Hilton Grand Vacations Hotel
- Grand Waikikian Suites By Hilton Grand Vacations Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hotels Honolulu
- Hilton Hotel Honolulu
- Grand Waikikian Suites By Hilton Grand Vacations Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Waikikian™ Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations is located on the grounds of the Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort & Spa. This 38-story tower heralds a new era of elegance in the oceanfront paradise of Waikiki, a Hawaii destination of romance and dreams, of cultures and cuisines. With the surrounding Hawaiian Village at your doorstep, you can dine in over 20 restaurants and lounges, find that perfect souvenir, or enjoy a wide variety of activities the whole family will enjoy. Enjoy the Grand Waikikian™ Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations six swimming pools including the new Paradise Pool. Accommodations include One and Two-Bedroom Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Grand Waikikian Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.