We were in room 1509. We were in a line of 20 people to check in, about half an hour to get in. Luckily the clerks knew Japanese or it would have been a lot longer. If you like to sleep maybe try somewhere off the boulevard. The regular noise starts at 3:00 am with banging of trucks unloading and backup alarms, people yelling etc. We were also at the hotel during the yearly Honolulu marathon!! 20 thousand extra people in the area. They ALL ran by the hotel between 5:00am and 1:00pm. If we had been warned by our travel agent we would never ever have gone here. Not the hotels fault for sure. Other than the extremely busy in-house restaurants, the hotel was well kept and clean. Really liked the morning paper with my coffee that we bought down the street every morning. Only had the room coffee the first morning, it was really bad just like every other hotel we have been to. We will probably never never go back to Honolulu again. Had way more fun in the Caribbean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber is a 496-room hotel conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki, just 300 steps to world famous Waikiki Beach. It is home to the Magic of Polynesia show, the one and only Jimmy Buffett's Restaurant & Bar, and Macy's Waikiki department store. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel Honolulu
- Ohana Waikiki Beachcomber Honolulu
- Waikiki Beachcomber
- Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber Hawaii/Honolulu