My boyfriend and i stayed here for around 10 days in late September in a standard room. The location was perfect in the middle of the action, and we didn't mind not being beachfront, it was only a short stroll. We did miss ocean views though having come from a condo on Kauai with postcard views; ours was of a few air vents and the occasional window cleaner.
Rooms were a nice enough size, beds were comfy and the staff were very helpful. We wouldn't have a problem staying there again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel Honolulu
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel
- Ohana Waikiki Beachcomber Honolulu
- Ohana Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel
- Ohana Waikiki Beachcomber
- Waikiki Beachcomber
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Resort Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Resort is a 496-room hotel conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki, just 300 steps to world famous Waikiki Beach. It is home to the Magic of Polynesia show, the one and only Jimmy Buffett's Restaurant & Bar, Honolulu Surfing Museum and Macy's Waikiki department store. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.