It was a clean hotel, and hotel staff were very friendly. The decor is updated which is great. Security was also good in the hotel. Only problem I had was the pressure of the shower wasn't good until we called someone to take out the restrictor. We were located on the 8th floor and one night there was renovations taking place at the outrigger and we could hear the jack hammer from across the road and it was going on all night which was annoying. That wasn't the hostels fault though. The pool is nice, the gym was also nice. The hotel is situated across the road from all yeh action, you are in the hear if Waikiki which is great. Though I found a holiday in hawaii is very pricy and I wouldn't be running back to hawaii anytime soon. The tipping is a joke, and it's not like we are millionaires going on holidays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber is a 496-room hotel conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki, just 300 steps to world famous Waikiki Beach. It is home to the Magic of Polynesia show, the one and only Jimmy Buffett's Restaurant & Bar, and Macy's Waikiki department store. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel Honolulu
- Ohana Waikiki Beachcomber Honolulu
- Waikiki Beachcomber
- Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber Hawaii/Honolulu