This is a great hotel in a great location on Waikiki. The condition of the hotel is very good and the housekeeping is excellent. If you need to rest in the early evening due to flights etc. I'd recommend the west side of the building because there is usually evening entertainment in the International Market on the East side. The noise can be quite bothersome during 6-9ish.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Resort is a 496-room hotel conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki, just 300 steps to world famous Waikiki Beach. It is home to the Magic of Polynesia show, the one and only Jimmy Buffett's Restaurant & Bar, Honolulu Surfing Museum and Macy's Waikiki department store. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel Honolulu
- Ohana Waikiki Beachcomber Honolulu
- Waikiki Beachcomber
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Resort Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu