This hotel is right in the heart of the action, so if you like busy, this place is for you. Very nice rooms, big, clean, with fantastic beds ( we had a twin room, ocean view.) The ocean view was between buildings so that was disappointing but we were only on the 10th floor. It may be unobstructed higher up but not sure.
The pool area is noisy with music constantly being played so if you want to relax it won't be here. There is a restaurant Jimmy Buffets attached to the pool area so it can be very busy with people drinking at the bar. The meals from there were HUGE and you needed to share them all. Location is handy to everything but it can be noisy with bands playing, street noise etc so get a high floor. Small pool for the size of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber is a 496-room hotel conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki, just 300 steps to world famous Waikiki Beach. It is home to the Magic of Polynesia show, the one and only Jimmy Buffett's Restaurant & Bar, and Macy's Waikiki department store. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel Honolulu
- Ohana Waikiki Beachcomber Honolulu
- Waikiki Beachcomber
- Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber Hawaii/Honolulu