We stayed for seven nights in a 'partial ocean view room'. We found the room to be very clean and spacious, fitting 2 double beds in for the three of us.The beds are very comfortable and I love the choice of firm or soft pillows. The rooms themselves are reasonably modern but the bathroom is very outdated.My 16yr old daughter loved the free wi-fi in the rooms. The pool in the resort is not very big, but we didn't have much time to spend there anyway. The balconies are also quite small, having two chairs and a small table on it. It wasn't very pleasant sitting on the balcony either as the noise from the ajoining building's airconditioners was extemely loud. Not so good as we usually enjoy sitting on a balcony relaxing. Jimmy Buffet's is on the first floor and is a great place to eat and 'happy hour' seems to be all day! I enjoyed my stay here because of the cleanliness, good service and Holiday Inn reliability.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Resort is a 496-room hotel conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki, just 300 steps to world famous Waikiki Beach. It is home to the Magic of Polynesia show, the one and only Jimmy Buffett's Restaurant & Bar, Honolulu Surfing Museum and Macy's Waikiki department store. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel Honolulu
- Ohana Waikiki Beachcomber Honolulu
- Waikiki Beachcomber
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Resort Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu