From the start, our dealings with the hotel staff has been great. Check in was a breeze although we had to wait for over an hour before we can go to our room. Our Hawaiian Airline flight was a bit early so we were there before to actual check in time - but no worries. They allow you to leave your baggages so you can roam around waikiki. Everyday I would stop by the front desk to confirm that my bus routes to various places are correct and they have been super helpful. So, for their staff I would give all 5 stars!
As for the room, it was adequate. We were given 2 queens size bed for 3 people (all friends) with a slihgt view of the ocean. Our room was on the right side of the hotel so we have view of Kalakaua. Noise was not a problem even though the hotel is situated in the middle of everything. Literally in the middle of a busy waikiki.
The location is just spectacular. Close to everything....beach access, food places, bus stops, bars - everything. I would definitely stay here again given the chance... Mahalo!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Resort is a 496-room hotel conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki, just 300 steps to world famous Waikiki Beach. It is home to the Magic of Polynesia show, the one and only Jimmy Buffett's Restaurant & Bar, Honolulu Surfing Museum and Macy's Waikiki department store. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel Honolulu
- Ohana Waikiki Beachcomber Honolulu
- Waikiki Beachcomber
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Resort Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu