We are back from our 2 week trip to Hawaii. We stayed 2 nights at the Beachcomber. The staff was very friendly and the rooms were clean and reasonably priced. Our "partial oceanview" room was just that. We were in room 700 and standing on the balcony we could look over the rooftop a/c units and barely see the ocean. Also, it was very loud. We could hear the music at the luau and also from the bars below us. We had 2 other rooms on this floor and 1 on the 4th floor and none of them heard the noise like we did. We stayed only 2 nights and ate in Jimmy Buffet's the first evening. The nachos are huge there! We enjoyed our meal. We did not have a car on this island and chose a cab to Diamond Head, which was just under $15 each way for 6 adults. The cabs do not charge per adult. We stayed at this hotel 10 years ago and knew it was a good choice. Right in the heart of Waikiki.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Resort is a 496-room hotel conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki, just 300 steps to world famous Waikiki Beach. It is home to the Magic of Polynesia show, the one and only Jimmy Buffett's Restaurant & Bar, Honolulu Surfing Museum and Macy's Waikiki department store. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel Honolulu
- Ohana Waikiki Beachcomber Honolulu
- Waikiki Beachcomber
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Resort Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu