Have stayed at lots of Holiday Inns before and this has got to be the best! We had a room with beach views (partial!) and a balcony overlooking the main street, but not too noisy. Great bed and choice of pillows. Slept really well. Air con worked really well. Reception staff were pleasant and helpful. Dave at the tours counter was great and organised us a really good circle tour to see the sea turtles. Jimmy Buffett's Restaurant (on-site) is very good and fast. Laundry was very useful after three weeks travelling. Breakfast is too expensive. Left our bags on the last day, no problem and had use of the hospitality room before heading off for airport, which was nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Resort is a 496-room hotel conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki, just 300 steps to world famous Waikiki Beach. It is home to the Magic of Polynesia show, the one and only Jimmy Buffett's Restaurant & Bar, Honolulu Surfing Museum and Macy's Waikiki department store. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel Honolulu
- Ohana Waikiki Beachcomber Honolulu
- Waikiki Beachcomber
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Resort Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu