PROS: Spacious rooms. -- Comfortable beds. -- HDTV. -- Mini fridge. -- Coffee maker. -- Safe. -- Work desk. -- Complimentary high-speed wi-fi. -- On site coin laundry. -- Convenience store. On site entertainment and tour coordinator. Bar and grill. Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville restaurant. -- Great breakfast buffet. -- Great location in the heart of Waikiki and a two minute walk to the shore of Waikiki Beach.
CONS: Valet only parking at $30 per day! If you're staying for ten days like we did, this charge alone will double the rate of your rental car. -- Small swimming pool ... but hey, the beach is across the street, what are you doing in the pool? -- No microwave in the room. -- No room service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber is a 496-room hotel conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki, just 300 steps to world famous Waikiki Beach. It is home to the Magic of Polynesia show, the one and only Jimmy Buffett's Restaurant & Bar, and Macy's Waikiki department store. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel Honolulu
- Ohana Waikiki Beachcomber Honolulu
- Waikiki Beachcomber
- Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber Hawaii/Honolulu