I recently stayed at the holiday inn Waikiki and I loved it!! It was in a great location in amongst all the shops and right next to the beach. The staff were friendly and helpful the rooms were kept clean and the view from our balcony was ok. But do be warned when my boyfriend booked this holiday he thought the parking was $30 for the stay but it is not its $30 a night!! Which is silly money when your staying there for three weeks!!! Also check when celebrations take place down the main road because when we arrived there was some kind of festival taking place and we could not reach the hotel car park for a couple of hours. Overall a great hotel!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Resort is a 496-room hotel conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki, just 300 steps to world famous Waikiki Beach. It is home to the Magic of Polynesia show, the one and only Jimmy Buffett's Restaurant & Bar, Honolulu Surfing Museum and Macy's Waikiki department store. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel Honolulu
- Ohana Waikiki Beachcomber Honolulu
- Waikiki Beachcomber
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Resort Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu