This was a very good stay. A few things:
Reception was very friendly. The location is in the middle of everything. For quieter street noise, ask for a higher room floor.
The AC may be a bit week. Maintenance can adjust it lower if you need it.
The pool is decent and you also have a hot tub.
Honestly it was a pleasant stay in Waikiki. If you want quiet, go to Maui.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Resort is a 496-room hotel conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki, just 300 steps to world famous Waikiki Beach. It is home to the Magic of Polynesia show, the one and only Jimmy Buffett's Restaurant & Bar, Honolulu Surfing Museum and Macy's Waikiki department store. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel Honolulu
- Ohana Waikiki Beachcomber Honolulu
- Waikiki Beachcomber
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Resort Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu