We stayed at the Holiday Inn as a cheaper alternative to the Outrigger on the Beach and it was just as good.
We checked into a partial ocean view room and it was great.
Medium sized room with 2 double beds (and an extra rollaway)
The only downside - room was a little noisy at night (we were up very high) and the buffet breakfast was appalling - but apart from that, I totally recommend this place.
Location is fantastic - right next to the International Market.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Resort is a 496-room hotel conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki, just 300 steps to world famous Waikiki Beach. It is home to the Magic of Polynesia show, the one and only Jimmy Buffett's Restaurant & Bar, Honolulu Surfing Museum and Macy's Waikiki department store. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel Honolulu
- Ohana Waikiki Beachcomber Honolulu
- Waikiki Beachcomber
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Resort Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu