Stayed here for 7 nights in September 2012 and thought it was a great location and good value with good service. The room was soacious enough for Australian standards, it was nothing fancy but clean and tidy with standard decor. Location right in the heart of Waikiki across the road from the beach. We had a balcony but unfortunately it faced a building so we couldn't see anything other than concrete and glass and could hear the A/C vent of a night from outside. Having stayed at the Sheraton previoulsy this hotel is just as good - rooms are much the same just without the sheraton price tag or the slippers and robes ;-) The rooms are a little dark but other than that great place to stay would recommend. It's like a 3 1/2 star by aussie standards. Also the tour/travel info desk people were fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber is a 496-room hotel conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki, just 300 steps to world famous Waikiki Beach. It is home to the Magic of Polynesia show, the one and only Jimmy Buffett's Restaurant & Bar, and Macy's Waikiki department store. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel Honolulu
- Ohana Waikiki Beachcomber Honolulu
- Waikiki Beachcomber
- Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber Hawaii/Honolulu